-
August 13th, 2002, 12:15 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
**********
The network has picked up a drama script revolving around L.A. Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal and a fictional teammate who suffers a career-ending injury and winds up securing a job at Shaq's old high school. The multiethnic drama will focus on the ex-player, who becomes a coach and is advised by the school's principal, a former mentor of Shaq's.
O'Neal is expected to appear in the pilot and will make occasional appearances.
The series will be co-executive-produced by writer Judith McCreary, who's no stranger to writing about the basketball world.
She was a supervising producer on Showtime's "Hoop Dreams" and also spent the last two and a half years as co-executive producer on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
**********
I can't stand to here this big dumbass talk in general...much less in his own sitcom...
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
-
August 13th, 2002, 02:51 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I love info beat...I hated it til I got all this free time...now...I look forward to each and every installment...
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:17 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
nice buttons. the miami vice look works! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
*has no idea wtf infobeat is.... tries to add to the convo* [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks